New My Pages
We have changed our real estate system and My pages have a new look. The news is that all of our custumers use the same My Pages, Swedish and foreign. However you can change the language to English.
Here you have access to information and services that are useful to you as an applicant or a tenant.
- As a tenant, you can, among other things, see your agreements, receive news and you can make your fault report around the clock. And when the time comes you can cancel your agreement.
- As an applicant, you can view queue points, register interest and sign agreements.
This is how you access our new My Pages the first time
- Log in to My pages with BankID if you have a full Swedish personnummer (YYYYMMDD-NNNN).
- You can do a new registration with or without BankID and Swedish personnummer.
- If you have previously used login details, and do not have a BankID, you need to get a new login. Contact us via e-mail email@example.com and you will receive an activation link via e-mail.
If you have a subscription for available apartments must go to My Pages and register your subscription again.
On My pages, you make your error report 24 hours a day, just like before.
Welcome to our new My Pages!